CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OLD DOG, NEW TRICKS?

With help from my daughter Jessica, I have come out of the stone age! (Maybe) I have been challenged to become part of the blogger age. (New age Journals) Can I do it? Will I do it? Why not...change is good right? Who ever said middle age sucks is totally out there. I love it. It is great to have your kids as friends and not always have to be the parent. Grand kids are the treasures of life and I have hit the jackpot. I read a bumper sticker once that said, "If I had known how great it is to be a Grandparent I would of done it first." I agree...but I would never trade having my 3 kids for anthing. Jessica and Paul are parents of 3. Steven (3) AnnMarie"Rie,Rie"(16 months) and Ward who is 2 weeks old. Amy and Andy are a proud Army family :) (right?)and parents to my 2 Boxer Grand dogs, JoJo and Bella. They have flown the coop to start an adventure of their own. Craig the baby...will soon have all his paperwork in, and we will be waiting to hear where he will serve his 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My challenge will be to write at least once a week.So...here'is to life, the swirling toilet of change.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Momma, I'm so glad your blogging now!! Everything turned out so good and I can't wait to hear about your la vida loca!

Love ya!!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see your blog! It looks so good. I'm so excited to keep in touch with you!!

Heather said...

Hey Jeanne! I'm so excited that you started a blog! I hope everything is going great for you.
Love, Heather

Melanie said...

Oh, I love ya Jeanne! Your blog is great! Love, Mel