CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

"Independent" by Webbie is my new theme song.(I should say, chorus) Craig & I were hip-hopping and jammin to my new song. This is my new life being I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T. I own my own house(with the bank) drive my own car, two jobs(3 really), works hard, she's a bad broad! That is me ;) I now have this song as my ring tone and have a great time jammin on the radio to it. A funny example of this was when I took the Boys...Katelyn and I, to the opening arena football game of the Utah Blaze. To celebrate their birthdays together for the last time, until Craig gets back from his mission. We had a blast even though they lost by one point. As we were leaving the parking garage at the Gateway my song came on and jam we did. As I pulled up to pay, with my cash out, I was singin the chorus with attitude and the gal in the boothe just smiled and laughed and said "you go girl". She looked to be around 28 to 30, single and a cute African American girl. I am sure this old white lady made her day! There is nothing wrong with being independent. I have grown alot over the last five years and like being I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t but realize I look forward to sharing my Independence with a very special companion. Indeed special he will be :)

3 comments:

Meg said...

i love your confidence it inspires me to enjoy what i have and be thankful it is mine, thank you momma/autie jean i love you

Melanie said...

I love it! :)

Jessica said...

Hula Momma,
Your Rapper Name Is...

Ace Jellybean

(courtesty of blogthings.com)

Work It!