CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y STEVEN RICHEY

Well...it is a very special day for one of the angels in my life. Today, August 19th Steven Atkinson Richey will celebrate his 4th birthday(The Nascar Party is Saturday) but today I want to let this very special guy know how much I love him. Steven is one of the friendliest, loving, and smart kids I know. My favorite advice from Steven has always been "Don't ever give up, just try, try again Nana." I have found this to be the best advice and I promise I won't ever give up! Heavenly Father sent this angel to me at just the right time in my life and I am grateful for this blessing and the other blessings in my life called children, son-in-laws, and grandkids! Enjoy your day little man and remember...your 'Nana" will always love you! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Hap-py, Hap-py Birthday to you!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

thank you Nana

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful song, what beautiful children, Jessica is so beautiful and what a beautiful message from grandma. Thanks for sharing it!