CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I AM

I am: An old, bright, and beautiful “Child of God” inside and out.
I think: Le Vie Est Belle
I know: “I am loved”!
I want: The truth.
I dislike: Rude people
I fear: Death of a loved one.
I feel: As if my life has finally begun. :)
I hear: The sound of family
I smell: Fresh garden tomato's and cilantro.
I crave: Harry & David’s dark chocolate truffles
I cry: when I am happy and sad.
I usually: work more than I would like to.
I search: for “my” soul mate.
I wonder: Why? Why not?
I regret: not getting my Bachelor's degree in teaching.
I love: The feeling I have when I am with my family.(That includes all those who I love and they love me)
I always: love the beach, swimming and reading a book in the sun.
I worry: about money
I am not: built like Barbie
I remember: What real love is
I believe: That each of us has a purpose in this life and we are a son or daughter of God who LOVES us NO MATTER WHAT. Once we truly believe that, we treat people as we want to be treated.
I dance: In my bedroom with my crazy family!
I sing: Anytime, anywhere.
I don’t always: have to be right, just heard.
I argue: Just to push your buttons J/K. Really should you ever argue? I do believe in heated discussions!
I write: To my son on a Latter Day Saint church mission in Arcadia California.
I win: When I do not give up.
I lose: When I give up or quit trying.
I wish: All of my family lived close.
I listen: with my heart and ears.
I don't understand: How someone can be a perpetrator and abuse anyone especially a child.
I can usually be found: at work wishing I was on vacation.
I am scared: That when my kids put me in a rest home they will let my nose and chin hairs grow way to long!
I need: to learn Espanol.
I hope: I my life has made a difference to at least one person. Me.
I forget: Those who have broken my heart.
I am happy: Because I choose to be.
I tag: Any friends if I have any, who want to do this.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

awesome! and don't worry, we won't abandon you in a rest home when you are old. i think we will nickname you barbie though.

aharris/jobell said...

Wow those dark chocolate truffles do sound so so good!! Like Jess said we won't abandon you in the rest home but we won't pluck your long crazy chin hairs just so we can make fun of you J/K!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have tried to copy your salsa recipe that you had at Craig's farewell with no luck. It was just the regular tomato one. When you get a minute, I'm not in a hurry, would you e-mail me your amazing recipe? My e-mail is jeanne.atkinson@comcast.net I can get it pretty close to yours, but I can tell that I'm missing something! Thank you so much!!

Becky Lewis said...

I am going to do this one, but I want to do it for Autumn & Starr also.
Of course you have friends - TONS!

Jennifer said...

Jeanne!!! HELLO!!! It's your old buddy, Jennifer Frank :) I found you on Becky's blog. You look great and it's so fun to see pics of your kids! and grandkids! Wow! check out my blog at http://kandjfrank.blogspot.com/

blogcommenting said...

its simply awesome

Spanish Language School Costa Rica said...

You described about yourself in such a unique way. I really loved it, hope to use the idea to describe about myself on my "about you" section in the facebook. Just kidding. Keep smiling and keep sharing.

Best Regards,
Junu Jinnie